Thursday, July 12, 2012

As a foodie and a home cook extraordinaire I spend a lot of time reading through food blogs and watching anything cooking on TV looking for new recipes and ideas to try at home. So I guess maybe it's time I have my own food inspired blog. So here I go!

It's time to start planning for my husbands homecoming but it's a little soon to be overly excited. I've started making my grocery list and thinking about all the yummy things I want to make for him once he's home. Since he's been gone I have archived, pinned and saved a bunch of new recipes that I want to try. I want to make everything that was made on The Chew today. There is something about summer time food that makes my tummy growl. When I asked my husband what all he wanted me to have for him when he first came home, all he asked for was almonds. He told me just to do what I do best. So now the question is where to start?

I still have some time to look through all my favorite blogs and food sites to narrow down a menu. What are some of your favorite things to eat or make at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment